Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Operations
The Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Operations is responsible for maintaining the financial applications for the company. Additionally, the position will have responsibility for supporting the Sarbanes Oxley process and supporting management with maintaining the accuracy of the company’s financial statements
- Support the management and administration of financial systems including Workday Financials.
- Works collaboratively with internal stakeholders to achieve business results.
- Coordinate functional testing of system upgrades and enhancements.
- Participate in major Finance team initiatives and help to drive business process improvement.
- Create and maintain operational and financial reports in Workday.
- Develop training materials for system end users, and support change management.
- Support the organization in maintaining and improving annual SOX documentation.
- Execute ad hoc projects as directed by senior management.
- Proactive, motivated, results oriented individual capable of partnering with diverse perspectives and backgrounds to negotiate positive outcomes that impact the work of internal, external and cross-functional partners.
- Role model of Shutterstock’s high ethical standards and code of conduct.
- Minimum 4 – 6 years’ experience working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- BS/BA Finance or Accounting, CPA or MBA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP principles and Sarbanes Oxley required
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Workday or other financial systems administration experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
VP, Content Operations
Paul is responsible for scaling Shutterstock's content strategy and distribution processes—helping contributors better monetize their creative brands and maximizing company revenue.
Back to top