Senior Director, Growth Marketing
- New York, NY
Shutterstock’s mission is to help creative professionals from all backgrounds and businesses of all sizes produce their best work with incredible content and innovative tools, all on one platform.
Shutterstock is seeking an experienced Sr Director, Growth Marketing to lead new customer demand generation efforts across our E-commerce brands and product lines. This role is responsible for driving global growth through channels including digital media, social, referrals, influencers, affiliates and other strategic partnerships.
We are looking for a proven leader with a demonstrated track record of building high-performing teams that have driven growth in fast-paced environments at global scale.
The ideal candidate prioritizes data and takes an analytical approach to testing new channels and optimizing current tactics. They are experienced with emerging platforms, marketing technologies, data and privacy, and other trends in performance marketing.
Reporting into the VP, Acquisition Marketing, this leader will work closely with partners in Product Marketing, Data, Creative and Marketing Technology to design and execute strategies that drive awareness, generate demand and subscriber growth.
- Lead strategy, forecasting and execution of new customer acquisition for our E-commerce business through paid media, social, affiliates & other partners, influencers and referral marketing.
- Develop a strategic roadmap that utilizes multi-channel strategy and leverages the company’s unique capabilities
- Build and leverage relationships across leadership to identify opportunities to package assets and investment to create innovative exchanges with affiliates and other strategic partners.
- Partner closely with SEO, Product and Content Marketing to generate and capture organic demand.
- Monitor all metrics and KPIs and focus on scaling channels and optimising for efficiency and lifetime value
- Set the standard for fast A/B testing, experimentation and iteration to continuously improve campaign performance.
- Partner with GM and Finance teams to plan budgets that drive efficient customer growth, and set a strategic approach for balancing growth priorities with efficiency and hypothesis-led risk-taking.
- Work closely with Data and Analytics partners to develop performance measurement reporting and media mix modeling to demonstrate the impact of high funnel activities.
- Identify opportunities for product optimization in the customer journey and champion product changes to facilitate growth channels.
- Identify and sponsor new marketing technologies and vendors that will improve reach and efficiency.
- Develop and retain a highly talented Growth Marketing team with a passion to understand and delight our customers with great marketing experiences.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Deep customer acquisition experience in an e-commerce / digital brand in a fast growth environment and at scale.
- Performance marketing experience (in-house / agency), demonstrating success running multi-channel campaigns (media buying experience a must).
- Experience in running global (AMER / EMEA / APAC) campaigns
- Proven ability to translate analytic data into strategic insights that drive successful marketing programs
- Experience implementing audience modeling, multi-touch attribution, and analytics to evaluate and optimize performance.
- Adept at building growth forecasts, partnering with GM and Finance partners to continuously refine plans based on targets and funding.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and experienced with leading through change
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to operate successfully in a cross-functional environment
- Demonstrates clear, logic-based decision-making with a sense of urgency around meeting business objectives
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Data Science or related fields. Graduate degree preferred.
We are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers and Contributors. Our principles represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, and want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry leading products, please apply.
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 330 million images and more than 18 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company’s brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top