Shutterstock is looking for a talented Senior Designer who lives for pushing great creative and has the portfolio to prove it. Working in collaboration with our Empire State Building-based team of designers and writers, this candidate will be counted on to lead design on a variety of initiatives from infographics to brand collateral. This role will report to a marketing Art Director and will work closely with the broader marketing and sales teams to keep Shutterstock growing fast, innovating and staying at the forefront of our industry.
- Create stunning designs and concepts for a variety of online and offline projects (e.g., event design, infographics, ad campaigns, sales sheets, landing pages, etc.), under the guidance of an Art Director
- Occasionally contribute to production work (e.g., resizing banner and print ads, presentation refinement, etc.)
- Ensure timely and accurate project deliverables
- Collaborate with broader creative team, including copywriting, to execute projects
- Mentor junior design team members
- Remain current with industry best practices and apply them to the development of creative
- An impressive portfolio showcasing strong, integrated brand creative
- Outstanding sense of typography and layout across a variety of mediums
- 5+ years of experience working at an agency or as part of an in-house marketing team
- Ability to think conceptually
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Expertise with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to learn new tools quickly and determine how they can best support creative execution
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality work, and projecting a positive attitude
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Director of Editorial Sales, North America
In her role, Candice works closely with the Sales, Content, Product, and Marketing Teams to sell Shutterstock’s editorial content to customers across North America.
Back to top