Senior Credit and Collections Analyst
The Credit and Collections Sr. Analyst is responsible for preparing credit and collections reconciliation analyses and reports for the organization including daily cash reports, business unit and customer level DSO, delinquency account analyses and other reporting functions. The role will include collaborating with the sales organization and meeting with clients during the set up and managing of larger customer agreements. Additional responsibility will be to collaborate with cross functional peers in preparation for customer meetings to settle open receivables ensuring a positive experience and outcome for both the company and customer.
- Maintaining “Portfolio” accounts including account set-up, monthly reporting, and renewal discussion.
- Attending client meetings to ensure a smooth finance/customer relationship.
- Be the support member for team in managing accounts receivable for business units/customer base and collaborate with cross functional partners to enhance collections processes with the goal to improve DSO by 20% at year-end 2017 and 30% at year-end 2018 as compared to 2016 actual results.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners to negotiate outstanding receivable balances ensuring a positive experience and outcome for the company and customer.
- Prepare Credit and Collections management reports, KPI’s and audit schedules.
- Participate in the quarterly and year-end audits ensuring statutory compliance.
- Administer the Sarbanes Oxley key financial controls for the Credit and Collections function.
- Support relationships with external customers, selling function and finance organization.
- Position requires strong interpersonal skills with additional emphasis on customer contact, financial statements analysis and crisis management.
- Works collaboratively with internal and external customers to achieve business results.
- Proactive, motivated, results oriented individual capable of partnering with diverse perspectives and backgrounds to negotiate positive outcomes that impact the work of internal, external and cross-functional partners.
- Role model of Shutterstock’s high ethical standards and code of conduct.
- Execute ad hoc projects as directed by senior management.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience working in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- BS/BA Finance or Accounting.
- Knowledge of media industry billing practices preferred.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Familiarity with SQL or openness to learning SQL.
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
VP, Content Operations
Paul is responsible for scaling Shutterstock's content strategy and distribution processes—helping contributors better monetize their creative brands and maximizing company revenue.
Back to top