Senior Client Partner, DACH/Benelux
To support our continued growth in EMEA, Shutterstock is seeking a senior level Sales Executive to join our DACH & Benelux Agency sales and client management team in our Berlin office.
In this role, the successful candidate will focus on growing and deepening existing relationships, drive cross sell and upsell opportunities for our largest agency partnerships with responsibility for the day to day contact and all account management across multiple functions, and also build new relationships to find new business.
- Research accounts including new or currently inactive business, gather customer information, understand their needs, identify key players, and generate interest.
- Educate accounts, prospects and decision makers on Shutterstock products and value proposition.
- Retention and expansion of Agency clients, growing business/product penetration through identifying new agency contacts and business units.
- Create strong relationships with key decision makers.
- Set face-to-face meetings in assigned territory.
- Leading demonstrations on our Enterprise, Custom and Team platforms and regular Business Reviews.
- Negotiate bulk purchases and exclusive deals.
- Identify and negotiate new license types.
- Maintain accurate customer and sales data.
- Identify, negotiate, and work with marketing on agency activations/events.
- Collect and report into relevant parties at Shutterstock client feedback in particular identifying content gaps within each product.
- Extensive experience as a Client Partner, Sales Executive or Client Success Manager.
- A background preferably from advertising agency or production company.
- Previous experience in client presentations, product demonstrations and negotiating with all job levels and target groups.
- Regular traveling to visit clients and work at events required (DACH&Benelux region).
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills. Team player.
- A proven track record of delivering incredible client experiences via telephone and email.
- User knowledge of CRM software (e.g. SalesForce) an advantage.
- Fluent German (native speaker level), English (feeling comfortable to speak a lot of it every day), and French required. Other languages, esp. Dutch, an advantage.
- Happy to work in a very international, diverse environment.
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 260 million images and more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top