Senior Analyst, Optimization Strategist
Shutterstock is growing by leaps and bounds and our data is too. We are looking for an ambitious analyst with extensive experience in optimization and personalization who understands ecommerce business and metrics, in order to support and optimize our rapid business growth. Great candidates will be able to understand the big picture needs of a publicly traded international E-Commerce business and deliver information with speed, accuracy and clarity. You will be working with highly motivated and talented analysts, marketers, product managers and engineers to generate actionable insight and analytics to empower data-driven decisioning.
- Identify customer user experience pain points and areas of growth through data analysis for marketing and new products / features, and generate new test ideas
- Conduct data analysis to understand user experience and business impact, provide insights to marketers and product owners
- Analyze and assess business impact of test ideas for test prioritization
- Perform analysis to understand the business impact of executed tests, generate new test ideas from testing learnings
- Create test hypothesis based on collected information
- Design audience segments and sample size for tests with sound methodology
- Participate in brainstorm sessions with business stakeholders to generate testing ideas, and collect testing requirements
- Create test documentations for planning and sharing key results and learning
- Maintain the testing pipeline
- Evangelize and create ways to generate ongoing interest and input to the testing program
- Minimal 2 years of working experience in performing data analysis and delivering analytics solution to optimize customer experience and business outcome, ideally in an ecommerce environment
- BS/BA in Statistics, Math, Physics, Engineering, Economics, Marketing, Business or other relevant field. Advanced degree is preferred
- Strong analytical capability with business acumen
- Strong knowledge of Experimentation and hypothesis test, measurement and associated statistical methodologies
- Proficient in SQL, experience using R and other programming languages.
- Excellent Excel data analytics skills, ability to use MS Office products
- Excellent communication skills, including report writing and presentation of results, ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Experience using testing platform and analytical tools, such as Google Analytics, Optimizely etc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Director of Editorial Sales, North America
In her role, Candice works closely with the Sales, Content, Product, and Marketing Teams to sell Shutterstock’s editorial content to customers across North America.
Back to top