Senior. Analyst, Financial Operations and Applications
The Sr. Analyst, Financial Applications is responsible for maintaining the financial applications for the company. Additionally, the position will have responsibility for supporting the business process maps and documentation and supporting management with maintaining the accuracy of the company’s financial statements.
- Support the management and administration of financial systems/applications.
- Prepare and manage the business process maps and documentation.
- Support the yearly SOX requirements.
- Ensure that transactions are accurately recorded within the financial statements.
- Prepare management reports, KPI’s and audit schedules.
- Liaison with third party vendors related to financial applications.
- Works collaboratively with internal and external customers to achieve business results.
- Proactive, motivated, results oriented individual capable of partnering with diverse perspectives and backgrounds to negotiate positive outcomes that impact the work of internal, external and cross-functional partners.
- Role model of Shutterstock’s high ethical standards and code of conduct.
- Execute ad hoc projects as directed by senior management.
- Minimum 4 – 6 years’ experience working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- BS/BA Finance or Accounting, CPA and MBA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP principles and Sarbanes Oxley required
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top