Sales Manager, SMB
- Toronto, Canada
Sales Manager, SMB (Growth)
Shutterstock has created the largest and most vibrant two-sided marketplace for creative professionals, globally, to license content - including images, videos, and music, as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
Our enterprise-grade platform makes content creation quick and easy. Using this platform, the Global Sales Team equips corporate brands, news and editorial outlets with creative, unique solutions and high quality content.
Sales Manager, SMB (Growth) reporting to our Director, Corporate Sales Americas.
The primary objectives of the SMB Manager are to achieve revenue targets, retain and grow existing customers, grow market share within the segment.. The SMB Manager should be focused on account ACV, deal volume and velocity, upsell and cross-sell opportunities, and new opportunity expansion. Focused on expanding and growing adoption of Shutterstock’s entire portfolio of content and products, the SMB Manager must build and lead a high performing sales team to help customers understand and realize the full potential of the Shutterstock collection and products.
What we’d like you to do:
- Hire, train, manage & mentor a team of SMB Account Executives focusing on the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Manage the performance & learning/development of the team: be an awesome coach, motivate your team, set goals & provide a path for your reps to succeed
- Meet & exceed sales objectives
- Establish, enforce and improve the sales processes to maximize team efficiency and effectiveness working closely with Sales Ops & the Sales Development teams
- Create programs and spiffs that incentivize reps to perform
- Manage the team via metrics and report on their success
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- 4+ years of carrying a bag yourself as an Account Executive
- 5+ years of management/leading a team selling into the SMB level
- You know what it’s like to sell for a fast growing startup
- Able to use Salesforce to manage reps – reporting and dashboards etc.
- Experience analyzing data for performance and trends
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week and has millions of images and video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Back to top