Sales Manager, Shutterstock Custom
Shutterstock is a rapidly growing, global content and technology company with a footprint across the globe. We offer a professional, energetic, and vibrant culture within a creative industry transforming the music, video, photography and editorial marketplace.
The future is bright for our business, your role will be to attract and coach a team of Enterprise Account Executives to success in closing massive deals with the world’s largest CPG, Retail, Automotive, Financial services, QSR, Tech/Telecom, Travel and Food/Bev companies.
What we’d like you to do:
- Hire, train, manage & mentor a team of Enterprise Account Executives focusing on the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Manage the performance & learning/development of the team: be an awesome coach, motivate your team, set goals & provide a path for your reps to succeed
- Meet & exceed sales objectives
- Establish, enforce and improve the sales processes to maximize team efficiency and effectiveness working closely with Sales Ops & the Sales Development teams
- Create programs and spiffs that incentivize reps to perform
- Manage the team via metrics and report on their success
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- 4+ years of carrying a bag yourself as an Account Executive
- 3+ years of management/leading a team selling into the Enterprise level
- You know what it’s like to sell for a fast growing startup
- Able to use Salesforce to manage reps – reporting and dashboards etc.
- Experience analyzing data for performance and trends
What you’ll get from us
Fast growth for Shutterstock means fast growth for you. While we’re growing together, we’ll have your back with first-rate Apple gear, generous vacation plan, health benefits, solid compensation/bonuses and a company culture that values empowerment, passion, integrity, courage and transparency.
Shutterstock encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Shutterstock has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our People team at email@example.com if you need accommodations at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 260 million images and more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Tobi O.Associate Product Manager, Custom
Tobi is in charge of managing Shutterstock’s support channels, which means assisting customers and contributors with requests and implementing permanent solutions for any issues.
Back to top