Sales Manager, Agency Clients
- New York, NY
Shutterstock is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. We are on a mission to help brands easily find content that’s authentic, cost effective, and scalable. Using our solution brands can connect with creative talent all over the world to create content that drives engagement and helps tell their brand stories.
Developing such an innovative product means that we are growing very quickly and constantly looking for people to join our team and make an impact on our business. The future is bright for our business, your role will be to attract and coach a team of Mid-Market & Enterprise Account Executives to success in closing massive deals with the world’s largest advertising agencies.
- Provide leadership to the day-to-day operations of the sales department, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals.
- Establish performance goals for the team and monitor performance on a continual basis.
- Responsible for driving revenue and using learnings from those experiences to refine processes and best practices.
- Attract, retain, train and motivate a diverse sales force
- Builds or has existing C-level relationships within creative advertising agencies.
- Ability to manage team across multiple office locations as well as remote employees.
- Provide input on marketing, content and product strategies relevant in the agency world.
- Act as an expert voice both externally to clients and within the organization
- Drive understanding of competitor strategies across enterprise sales landscape
- Moderate Travel Required
- 4+ years of carrying a bag yourself selling to agency clients
- 5+ years of managing a team selling to advertising agency clients
- Has managed Sales Reps to $1M+ in yearly quota attainment
- Experience working at an agency or in media sales preferred
- History of gaining access to high-level creative decision makers in networked agencies.
- Fast paced and adaptable to rapid change
- Possess a strong belief in and passion for Shutterstock’s market value and potential
- Ability to have impactful interactions with internal product, marketing, legal, finance and sales stakeholders.
- Extensive use of Salesforce – reporting, dashboards etc.
What you’ll get from us:
Fast growth for Shutterstock means fast growth for you. While we’re growing together, we’ll have your back with first-rate tech gear, generous vacation plan, health benefits, solid compensation and a company culture that values empowerment, passion, integrity, courage and transparency.
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 297 million images and more than 16 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company’s brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top