Sales Development Representative
Shutterstock is seeking a driven Sales Development Representative to join our fast-paced team. This is a great opportunity for career growth with a world-class company. The ideal candidate is hard-working and goal oriented, with a “hunter” personality and a passion for sales. Our collection of content is utilized by some of the world’s largest brands & this role will be key in continuing to expand our client base. You will be an integral member of our Sales team, responsible for generating leads and contributing to the continuous growth of our brand.
- Generate new business opportunities through cold calling/email correspondence and prospecting
- Work with Senior Account Executives to target new business opportunities
- Effectively communicate the benefits of our products to prospects before scheduling meetings
- Independently manage prospecting pipeline in salesforce
- Provide regular reports and meet quotas
- Conduct background account research using Internal & External resources
- Proactive approach to identifying & pursuing new business opportunities
- Make 50-60 calls/day
- 4 year degree required
- 2+ years of outbound sales experience
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Enterprise or Stock content sales experience preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com & LinkedIn
- A passion for sales and content (still photography & video)
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced culture
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top