Reviewer Coordinator, Images
The Reviewer Coordinator I position is an experienced, creative, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and disciplined professional. This role is responsible for coordinating media evaluation in support of Shutterstock publishing policies and standards. The key responsibility of this role is to provide operational support to teams evaluating content for inclusion in Shutterstock collections.
What the role does:
- Responsible for coordinating quality evaluation of media assets and related metadata ensuring marketplace integrity and consistency for published content.
- Coordinate and liaise with a team of global reviewers; Provide answers and guidance on media evaluation standards and policies.
- Manage reviewer communication channels, providing user support and addressing questions.
- Evaluate and determine action for assets escalated during review processes.
- Continually improve review quality consistency and contributor experience though identification of review inconsistencies and participation in learning feedback loops.
What the candidate brings:
- Hands-On Approach: You should be sharp, love rolling up your sleeves and working alongside the team.
- Domain expertise and enthusiasm for Photography, Illustration and/or Footage experience with 2+ years of professional experience in any or all three fields.
- Knowledge of stock industry and typical stock photography licensing terms.
- Experience working with external teams in multiple locations, managing multiple (and competing) priorities.
- Excellent communicator, decisive, results-driven, people-oriented person with patient training skills.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to perform decisive judgements against policy and standards.
- Software: Experience using media production and editing tools, including; Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, Compressor, After Effects, Excel, Google Docs and file sharing protocols.
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 260 million images and more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top