Reviewer Coordinator, Footage
Shutterstock, a global technology company, has created the largest and most vibrant two-sided marketplace to license editorial and commercial images and videos - as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
The Reviewer Coordinator, Footage position calls for an experienced, creative, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and disciplined professional. This role is responsible for coordinating video evaluation in support of Shutterstock publishing policies and standards. The key responsibility of this role is to provide operational support to teams evaluating content for inclusion in Shutterstock collections.
The Reviewer Coordinator, Footage role is also responsible for evaluating content publishing consistency through data insights and collection auditing.
- Responsible for coordinating quality evaluation of digital video media assets and related metadata ensuring marketplace integrity and consistency for published content.
- Coordinate and liaise with a team of global reviewers; Provide answers and guidance on media evaluation standards and policies.
- Manage reviewer communication channels, providing user support and addressing questions.
- Evaluate and determine action for assets escalated during review processes.
- Continually improve review quality consistency and contributor experience though identification of review inconsistencies and participation in learning feedback loops.
- Participate in the creation and presentation of reviewer policy and standards webinars.
- Participate in auditing of collection for compliance with new or updated policy and standards.
- Develop review performance quality metrics and visual presentations; provide actionable reporting and improvement recommendations.
- Hands-On Approach: You should be sharp, love rolling up your sleeves and working alongside the team.
- Domain expertise and enthusiasm for Video with 3+ years of professional experience.
- Knowledge of stock industry and typical stock content licensing terms.
- Experience coordinating output-focused content management operations, production measurement, managing multiple (and competing) priorities, working with external teams in multiple locations.
- Excellent communicator, decisive, results-driven, people-oriented person with patient training skills.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to perform decisive judgements against policy and standards.
- Strong data analysis skills; ability to capture and visualize production data, demonstrate trends, and present key findings and next actions.
- Software: Experience using media production and editing tools, including; Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, Compressor, After Effects, Excel, Google Docs and file sharing protocols.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week and has millions of images and video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top