Revenue Operations Specialist
- Working closely with Sales, Sales Operations, Finance, and Business Intelligence teams to ensure the proper reporting of the necessary information is shared with the Premier team on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Work closely with sales leadership on annual account build ups and planning process
- Assisting with competitive analysis, budget development and reconciliation.
- Acting as primary liaison on sales reporting projects.
- Maintaining existing sales reports and design new reports as needed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Ad hoc requests
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 4 years sales support experience
- Ability to understand the business and technical solutions
- Proven ability to create reports and analyze to provide recommendations
- Ability to prioritize, organize, complete multiple tasks and accurately handle a high volume of work
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel (advanced level), Access, Word and PowerPoint
- SQL Knowledge preferred
- SalesForce expertise (SalesForce admin skills preferred) and experience with other sales technology tools (Cloud9, DocuSign, Hoopla or similar)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; high attention to detail
- Good judgment and problem solving skills
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
As a member of the Legal Team, Jayshree handles all of Shutterstock’s corporate legal work, from securities and exchange commission compliance to major company transactions.
Back to top