Remote Vector/Illustration Reviewer Eastern Europe
Headquartered in New York Shutterstock is an innovative e-commerce company and a leading provider of royalty-free videos, photos, and illustrations. With over 70 million images and videos, Shutterstock sources content from a contributor community of thousands of photographers, videographers, artists and illustrators from around the world. We consider our contributor community, supply chain and operational capability to be among our greatest assets.
We are hiring Image Reviewers located in the Eastern Europe region to evaluate vector and illustration images for their overall quality, technical execution, commercial suitability, and adherence to our image acceptance standards.
This is a freelance work-from-home position using the reviewer's own equipment and based around the reviewers available schedule. Note: Applicants do not need to reside within the Berlin area.
- Efficiently evaluate and approve vector and illustrations based on acceptance standards.
- Operate as an authority for technical standards, trademark exceptions, fraud detection, copyright and release requirements; review images for adherence to content standards and suitability for inclusion in the commercial image catalog.
- Perform exceptionable and consistent image evaluations in a fast-paced, super detail-oriented manner.
- Apply metadata standards, with light metadata editing and a keen eye for keyword, title and caption relevance to drive accurate search engine results.
- Provide consistent, objective, efficient, concise and accurate feedback to Illustrators.
- Mandatory: Domain expertise and passionate enthusiasm for creative design with 2+ years of professional illustration/vector experience preferably as a graphic designer, stock agency contributor, or art buyer.Must be available to work 25-30 hours per week including 5-8 hours per weekend.
- Must have high-speed wired broadband Internet access [at least 25mbs download speed]; to test: [http://www.speedtest.net/], own a PC or Mac, and own a sufficient and accurate color display for viewing large images.
- Must own license for Adobe Illustrator.
- Adept at vector editing, image resolution, and metadata evaluation, along with a basic foundation in best practices for graphic design as well as post-production processes.
- Understanding of evolving graphic design industry trends, styles, and why illustrations and vectors have commercial value.
- Comfortable and enthusiastic about making many detailed judgments repetitively.
- Highly organized, super analytical and extremely detail-oriented.
- Strong command of English; ability to read/write and participate in operations and business meetings.
- Software: Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Google Docs and Microsoft Office Suite.
NOTE: In addition to applying, please complete the following questionnaire to be considered for this position. http://goo.gl/UT72uC
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Director of Editorial Sales, North America
In her role, Candice works closely with the Sales, Content, Product, and Marketing Teams to sell Shutterstock’s editorial content to customers across North America.
Back to top