Our ability to onboard top talent is paramount to our success, and our recruiters are at the forefront of driving the attraction and engagement of potential future employees of Shutterstock.
You will partner closely with the business to align needs, create effective recruiting and sourcing strategies, and manage candidates through a world class recruiting experience.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process
- Manage hiring manager and business stakeholder relationships for all hiring needs for the business units you support
- Convert leads that you have prospected or provided by the sourcing team to qualify candidates and push them to the business for further review
- Identify needs and create solutions, work closely with internal business unit leaders, manage a variety of projects, and leverage others to implement programs and processes that will allow Shutterstock to recruit top talent
- Manage the outside relationships with key partners and vendors that will assist in all aspects of the recruiting function as needed
- Consult with internal hiring managers and other key stakeholders on positions and their business needs
- Develop sourcing strategies for requisitions as needed
- Provide ongoing candidate management so as to always present Shutterstock in a positive manner
- In partnership with the Recruiting Coordinators ensure background checks and appropriate approvals are obtained
- Ensure compliance and that all requisitions and any documentation is properly closed out and filed
- Proven track record of success in managing hiring manager and candidate relationships and driving the end to end recruiting process
- Previous experience working with job boards, networking and online social networking, as well as strong data mining and headhunting skills and experience
- Experience targeting passive candidates for hard to fill positions
- Experience screening and interviewing candidates
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Director of Editorial Sales, North America
In her role, Candice works closely with the Sales, Content, Product, and Marketing Teams to sell Shutterstock’s editorial content to customers across North America.
Back to top