Product Manager, Subscriptions
Shutterstock is a growing, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment within a disruptive marketplace. Well positioned as the disruptive new leader in the digital content space, Shutterstock has the largest crowd-sourced digital content libraries in the world that includes images, vectors, music and video. We manage a library of creative building blocks for a broad, expanding customer base creating new opportunities with every new customer segment, globally.
This role is designed for a senior product person with a passion for strategy and great products. In this role you will own our subscriptions platform developing tools, technology, and customer experiences to scale and optimize our offerings. You will work alongside colleagues in product, design, and engineering in addition to marketing to create strategies to grow our product suite.
- Grow, develop and enhance the subscriptions platform, working closely with engineering counterparts, to develop a best in class solution.
- Collaborate with colleagues in other product functions to develop holistic customer experiences
- Establish requirements based on market trends and customer needs.
- Interface with teams across the entire company including other product teams, marketing, sales, public relations, security / risk operations, accounting, finance, legal, and the executive team
- Work on a data driven customer centric approach toward product development
- Work cross-department to align goals and priorities
- Define and prioritize user stories and run the Agile planning and backlogs for your team
- Manage stakeholders in product, marketing and technology.
- 5+ years agile product management experience
- 3+ years of e-commerce experience
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research, user experience, analytical thinking, and A/B testing.
- Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others
- Experience managing and leading a team to meet aggressive goals
- Ability to synthesize different points of view and present them as a unified plan
- Ability to dive deep into the product, the business, and the competition
- Empathy for our users and an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving
- Product development experience in non-U.S markets a plus
- Team orientation, working in a collaborative environment
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
As a member of the Legal Team, Jayshree handles all of Shutterstock’s corporate legal work, from securities and exchange commission compliance to major company transactions.
Back to top