Product Manager, Payments
Shutterstock is a growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment within a disruptive marketplace. Well positioned as the disruptive new leader in the digital content space, Shutterstock has the largest crowd-sourced digital content libraries in the world that includes images, vectors, music and video. We manage a library of creative building blocks for a broad, expanding customer base creating new opportunities with every new customer segment, globally.
This role is designed for a senior product person with a passion for strategy and great products. In this role you will own strategy, development and enhancement of our marketplace payments platform to scale and optimize our offerings for our buyers and our sellers.
- Grow, develop and enhance the payments platform, working closely with engineering counterparts, to develop a best in class solution.
- Work closely with top leadership across the company to develop strategies and a plan to meet business goals.
- Establish requirements based on market trends, analytics and researched customer needs.
- Collaborate with colleagues in other product functions to develop holistic customer experiences
- Interface with teams across the entire company including other product teams, marketing, sales, public relations, security / risk operations, accounting, finance, legal, and the executive team
- Work cross-department to align goals and priorities
- Define and prioritize user stories and run the Agile planning and backlogs for your team
- Manage stakeholders in product, marketing, and technology.
- 5+ years agile product management experience
- 3+ years of e-commerce experience
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions
- Data driven customer centric approach toward product development
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research, user experience, analytical thinking, and A/B testing.
- Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others
- Experience managing and leading a team to meet aggressive goals
- Ability to synthesize different points of view and present them as a unified plan
- Ability to dive deep into the product, the business, and the competition
- Empathy for our users and an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving
- Team orientation, working in a collaborative environment combined with an understanding of stakeholder disciplines
- Strategy experience and exposure and interest in internet marketplaces a major plus
- MBA a plus
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Director of Editorial Sales, North America
In her role, Candice works closely with the Sales, Content, Product, and Marketing Teams to sell Shutterstock’s editorial content to customers across North America.
Back to top