Product Manager, Offset
Shutterstock is a growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment within a disruptive marketplace. Well positioned as the disruptive new leader in the digital content space, Shutterstock has the largest crowd-sourced digital content libraries in the world that includes images, vectors, video and music. We manage a library of creative building blocks for a broad, expanding customer base creating new opportunities with every new customer segment, globally.
This role is designed for a Product Manager with a passion for strategy and great products. In this role you will own strategy, development and enhancement of the Offset product, our high-end image library.
- Grow, develop and enhance the Offset product offering for our ecommerce and Enterprise channels
- Analyze opportunities, develop and implement strategies to grow the Offset revenue stream in conjunction with marketing, sales, finance, legal, and the business stakeholders
- Define and manage product roadmap and overall product vision
- Establish requirements based on market trends, analytics and researched customer needs
- Define and prioritize user stories and run the Agile planning and backlogs for your team
- Manage stakeholders in product, marketing, and technology
- Manage expectations, communicate timelines and negotiate impact of changes in focus
- Data-driven customer centric approach toward product development. Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others
- Ability to dive deep into the product, the business, and the competition
- Empathy for our users and an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving
- Provide clarity and context of business value and requirements for tech implementation teams.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- Effective communication and organization skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks efficiently
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research, user experience, analytical thinking.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, change, and shifting priorities
- 3- 5 years agile product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree (advanced degree a plus)
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 297 million images and more than 16 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company’s brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top