Premium Partner Support Lead
Shutterstock is a rapidly growing, global content and technology company based across the globe. We offer a professional, energetic, and vibrant culture within a creative industry transforming the music, video, photography and editorial marketplace.
Continued growth of our content library (now 80+ million images), product portfolio and customer base are creating new career opportunities. We are seeking now an Premium Partner Support Lead for our London office.
- Work with GSP Director on building strategy based on account segmentation
- Support to Global Sales Partners with sales, negotiations, pricing and discount approvals
- Active role in revenue generation to meet Global Sales Partner goals
- Strategic sales planning based on clients needs/KPIs etc.
- Drive upkeep of sales pipeline and optimize account penetration
- Outreach help and planning, demos help for newer partners.
- Help Global Sales Partners question and optimize their processes where needed
- Share and discuss Revenue reports, leads and other supporting reports for global sales partners
- Help the resellers to maintain overview of their accounts.
- Facilitate legal requests and and obtaining counter signatures for MSAs and Contracts
- Facilitate handling of other documents that need to be signed or sent such as PO's, Tax Certificates, Invoices etc.
- Efficient communication internally, BE, BI, Finance, Sales Managers, Marketing, etc.
- Liaison with the marketing department around needs/barter deals/events
- Upkeep of sales support materials in Webdam and make sure that resellers have what they need including contracts
- Help coordinate translation needs
- Lead assignments
- Own approval process for partners accounts in SF
- Back-up for Director GSP on a regular basis when traveling for training or roadshow
- Clear understanding on how to communicate processes, connect dots and optimize workflow.
- Strong communication skills especially because all global sales partners don't have English as their first language.
- Open to take on new tasks as department is evolving
- Ability to adapt to individual sales approaches per market
- Main focus mostly on key GSP markets outside of Latam
- Flexible and eager to make this department grow, with passion and the understanding of a start up feel environment.
- Experience in woking with sales partners in various international territories
Back to top