Partner Manager, Strategic Enterprise Integrations - Platform Solutions
- Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking a Partner Manager to join the Shutterstock Platform Solutions team. This team builds and grows strategic relationships with high-value Enterprise brands, enabling access to Shutterstock content directly within proprietary and third-party technology tools. Through the Shutterstock API, we power integrations with thousands of companies such as Johnson & Johnson, Deloitte, AOL, and Microsoft.
As a strategic Partner Manager, you will lead the API and SSO implementations for high profile Enterprise API clients, which will include - integration, optimization, and continued growth. You will work with Shutterstock sales reps / account owners to ensure the successful launch of new partner integrations, manage and grow existing relationships for incremental value.
Day-to-day responsibilities include consulting enterprise customers on the right API and SSO solutions, driving the customer on-boarding process, executing business terms, and collaborating with internal stakeholders in product, marketing, tech, and finance. You will also be responsible for identifying 1:M strategic integration partnerships with enterprise level marketing and production tools. You will project manage all integration implementations and continue to grow the technology relationships on-going.
- Drive the end to end integrations strategy for on-boarding, executing and growing Enterprise API and SSO clients
- Work with Account Executives to drive new client on-boarding process to ensure successful and timely launch of new API and SSO integrations
- Work with internal and external partners to create launch plans, acting as a liaison between the partner Product / BD and IT teams and Shutterstock Product / Tech teams
- Coordinate setup and launch with internal stakeholders including finance, BI, product / tech, and marketing
- Ensure smooth delivery of all contractual terms
- Manage day-to-day requests from existing partners, as well as any weekly / monthly / quarterly check-ins to ensure their business outcomes are achieved
- Implement SSO and optimize API integrations to drive incremental growth
- Track API activity to forecast partner growth and highlight initiatives in flight and new revenue opportunities
- Build case studies with current partners to showcase integration wins
- Analyze existing partner relationships to establish best practices and optimize partner program
- Share feedback, feature requests, etc. with team and work cross-functionally as needed to prioritize
- Be a subject matter expert on SSO and API partnerships and champion the partner programs internally and externally
- Willing and able to travel (5-10% of the time)
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, partner management or account management with previous hands-on API and SSO implementation experience.Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English is required. Additional languages (Spanish, Portuguese, etc.) a plus.Exceptional presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in technology, project management and business development
- Driven, energetic, highly organized, team player
- Proven ability to foster relationships with key decision makers at all levels
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to identify and remove blockers to move a project forward quickly
- Experience analyzing program trends and recommending impactful improvements
- Clear understanding on how to communicate processes, connect dots, and optimize workflow
- Direct experience analyzing tech stacks, managing product integrations, strategic partnerships, or workflow solutions a plus
We are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers and Contributors. Our principles represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, and want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry leading products, please apply.
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 330 million images and more than 18 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company’s brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top