Partner Development Representative
- New York, NY
We are seeking a Partner Development Representative to join the Platform Solutions team. This team builds and grows strategic relationships with high-value technology companies, enabling access to Shutterstock content directly within external applications. The Shutterstock API powers integrations with companies such as Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Snapchat.
As a Partner Development Representative, you will seek out partners interested in Shutterstock, connect with companies that can use our API, and create/support sales opportunities. This is an entry-level position with great potential for sales or partner management advancement.
- Reach out to partners via email, calls, events and social media
- Work with Account Executives to develop account strategies and drive outbound opportunities
- Qualify inbound inquiries from our marketing channels
- Conduct high level discovery calls with the C-suite and VP level contacts
- Leverage leading sales and marketing tools to research and identify ideal prospects
- Become a Shutterstock API expert and thought leader
- Work closely with marketing, product and management to achieve organizational goals
- BA/BS Degree
- Clear passion for technology and strong communication skills
- Previous sales background OR a desire to begin a tech sales career
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Shown creative problem-solving approach
- Direct experience with product integrations, strategic partnerships, or workflow solutions a plus, but not required
We are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers and Contributors. Our principles represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, and want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry leading products, please apply.
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 330 million images and more than 18 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company’s brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top