Paid Search Manager
- Implement pay-per-click campaigns, including keyword expansion, adcopy, and other optimization tactics, to drive traffic and conversion from Google, Yahoo and Bing, and other search engines.
- Review and manage multi-language campaigns and partner with other marketing roles to ensure localization is culturally accurate.
- Communicate search project status and execute across time-sensitive deadlines.
- Attend recurring meetings and participate in status updates and/or reporting requirements.
- Deep dive campaign and keyword analysis to find new opportunities to drive traffic, conversions, and efficiency.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- 4-5 years marketing experience, specifically in a data-decision role.
- Understand how and where paid search fits into the broader marketing ecosystem, especially digital marketing
- Have an analytical mind, obsess over the details and enjoy solving problems
- Are an Excel guru, master of pivot tables, lookup, formulas
- Understand how to make recommendations and execute them
- Boast excellent, proactive communication skills, verbal and written
- Like to deliver results and make an impact on an organization
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment with minimal supervision
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Professional proficiency in one of the following language will be a huge plus: French; German; Spanish; Japanese
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 190,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 125 million images and more than 6 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Director of Editorial Sales, North America
In her role, Candice works closely with the Sales, Content, Product, and Marketing Teams to sell Shutterstock’s editorial content to customers across North America.
Back to top