Shutterstock is looking for a new team member to be our first Office Coordinator for our London Office, one of our main hubs in Europe. Office Coordinator is responsible on a daily basis for ensuring the smooth operation of the office and administrative functions as well office experience. The person should have superior customer service and interpersonal skills!
- Reception and admin 30%
- To manage the reception desk; be the face of the company for visitors, departments, building management and peers;
- To help facilitate first day for all new hires, new hire support for London, Desk and equipment planning, welcome packs, computer equips, hub communication, announcement
- To receive all incoming calls and be the gatekeeper for Shutterstock in London sign for all packages and accept courier letters; manage and distribute mail and own courier services internally
- To provide general administrative support to the office employees. such as room bookings, preparing audio visual equipment, arranging refreshments, organizing meeting paperwork, booking travel and accommodation, filing and writing up notes and any other ad-hoc requests as required
- To coordinate visitor schedules for the entire London office on a daily basis, meet and greet guests, maintain visitor log and advise the host of their party of arrival.
- Responsible for all food and beverage vendors and regular managing of kitchen supplies and maintenance of storage areas.
- Manage H&S for all Asian and European offices
- Help with company snack attacks in different offices
- Operations 70%
- Support and escalate issues with any equipment and facilities in the office; Coordinate and working with the facilities manager to order equipment and furniture that requires maintenance or reasonable adjustment; Cascade any relevant building and office information and changes to relevant parties
- Work with the building management teams on security issues and procedures; Coordinate building access and passes for new hires
- To read, write, produce and analyze reports and statistics; present to stakeholders and members of upper management researching new technologies or methods of efficiency;
- To store, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports as and when needed
- To manage, organize invoices and expenses; establishing and tracking budgets; coordinate with finance for payment and escalate to responsible for approval and assist with reconciling payments and receipts to various parties on time.
- To maintain logs and spreadsheets for all office activities; set up long term planning (i.e. 6 months in advance) – vendors Inventory, consistency tracking and forecasting for office facilities and supplies, inclusive of stationary orders in line with allotted budget
- To monitor existing processes and analyzing their effectiveness; creating strategies to improve productivity and efficiency; manage quality assurance programs
- Establish linkage with clients, suppliers and cross company departments to ensure all issues/ complaints are dealt with on a timely basis
- Support Office Responsible in all event management coordination and planning
- Maintain and update London office fire and emergency protocol and Health and Safety
- Strong Fluent verbal and written communications skills in English (any other languages a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal and customer focused skills
- Ability to work collectively with the general team
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignments
- A high level of professionalism and service focused
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexible and dependable
- Effective multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Team-oriented and creative thinking, willing to pitch in and help out whenever needed
- Strong Excel Capabilities
- Discretion in sensitive situations
- Influencing skills
- UK Business standard and Any other European language would be a plus
- Know H&S requirements in Asian and European markets
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week and has millions of images and video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Tobi O.Product Support Specialist
Tobi is in charge of managing Shutterstock’s support channels, which means assisting customers and contributors with requests and implementing permanent solutions for any issues.
Back to top