Be a part of one the fastest growing music business segments in one of the most recognized online music publishers, Premiumbeat.com. As a leader in the production music industry we are experiencing continuous double digit growth and are looking to expand our reach in new market segment, namely motion graphics and video assets.
We are seeking an experienced Motion Graphic Designer that will be instrumental in creating useful content that will engage our community and grow this new market segment. This position will support the execution of our content as well as the marketing and communication plan under direct supervision from our CEO and CMO. The candidate will have a high level of autonomy and opportunity to bring new design and orientation
- Produce a minimum of one template a week for RocketStock.com.
- Coordinate and control the quality of the templates (digital assets) created by external providers. Communicate the expectations and requirements these providers. Ensure a standardized level of quality.
- Contribute to content marketing efforts by generating useful visual assets that will be used on our blogs, social media and other marketing and public relations initiatives.
- Shoot/produce videos for products and marketing efforts for Arbour Interactive ventures.
- Potentially represent Arbour Interactive in selected trade shows and conferences.
- Support RocketStock customers - delivering 100% customer satisfaction.
- Anticipate customer demand and industry trends: Identify potential templates and other digital assets that our customers will want.
- Stay educated on trends and developments in motion design and video editing.
- Foster relationships with external content creators for RocketStock.com and other Arbour Interactive ventures like PremiumBeat.com.
- Work collaboratively with all team members and maintain a high level of excellence.
- Master of Adobe After Effects
- Excellent knowledge of the principles of compositing and visual effects ;
- Great knowledge of 2D and/or 3D animation, using software such as C4D or 3DS ;
- Fascinated by multimedia productions and are always on the lookout for new global trends in motion design and animation ;
- Interest for applying the Motion Design knowledge to improve the speed and quality of video production.
- A keen eye and understanding of marketing and advertising.
- Ability to sketch and create storyboards is an asset
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Back to top