Marketing Operations Manager, Platform Solutions
- New York, NY
We are seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to join the Shutterstock Platform Solutions team. This team builds and grows strategic relationships with high-value technology companies, enabling access to Shutterstock content, technology, and tools directly within external applications. Through the Shutterstock API, we power integrations with companies such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Apple.
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will lead marketing operations for the Platform Solutions team, including demand generation and account based marketing. You will work cross functionally to improve our operational efficiency and scalability, drive strategic planning, and execute marketing campaign measurement and effectiveness.This team operates with a start-up mentality and is looking for someone to move quickly, wear many hats, and drive results
- Work across all key marketing channels and functions (performance, CRM, creative, communications, events, B2B, etc.) to build and ensure proper internal processes and workflows are in place.
- Lead all advertising operations projects for Platform Solutions
- Lead marketing integration efforts -- work with stakeholders to execute on campaign strategies by building roadmaps and managing delivery of marketing campaigns.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in engagement; and share findings along with suggestions for improvements to operations.
- Develop and own the timeline of marketing projects, assign tasks, oversee completion of deliverables, develop contingency plans and ensure deadlines are met.
- Utilize and improve all marketing data systems to optimize projects in order to drive agreed-upon KPIs.
- Partner cross functionally to ensure proper internal processes and workflows are in place
- Help identify areas for improved “marketing product” and lead cross-functional / cross-department initiatives for ensuring delivery of these initiatives.
- Be at the forefront of marketing innovation and take advantage of emerging opportunities to ensure we are leading the way
- 5+ years of marketing operations experience at a B2B tech company or startup
- A proven track record of executing multi-channel marketing campaigns that generate double or triple digit growth
- Strong overall understanding of digital, ecommerce marketing, including paid search, SEO, display and affiliate, as well as B2B marketing
- Strong knowledge of data systems / flows, including MarTech and AdTech platforms (paid media platforms, affiliate Networks, SEO tools, ESP tools, Web Analytics tools)
- Expert in defining and implementing processes and policies
- Ability to work with with product teams, and across the organization
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Project management experience
- Curious and motivated to contribute above and beyond what is asked of you
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Experience working with marketing technology that supports demand generation (marketing automation, Salesforce, ABM tools, ad tech)
- Previous experience with APIs a plus
We are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers and Contributors. Our principles represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, and want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry leading products, please apply.
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 330 million images and more than 18 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company’s brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top