Marketing Manager, Platform Solutions
- New York, NY
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to join the Shutterstock Platform Solutions team. This team builds and grows strategic relationships with high-value technology companies, enabling access to Shutterstock content, technology, and tools directly within external applications. Through the Shutterstock API, we power integrations with companies such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Apple.
As Marketing Manager, you will drive marketing initiatives for the Platform Solutions team, including demand generation, account based marketing, product and content marketing. You will be responsible for producing thought leadership content and sales collateral designed to generate new leads and convert prospects to sales. You will collaborate closely with multiple internal and external business partners to maximize the effectiveness of each marketing channel. You will support end to end marketing initiatives for one of the fastest growing areas of the company. This team operates with a start-up mentality and is looking for someone to move quickly, wear many hats, and drive results
- Establish Shutterstock’s Platform Solutions team as a thought leader in the martech industry
- Be at the forefront of marketing and product innovation and take advantage of emerging opportunities to ensure we are leading the way
- Orchestrate account-based B2B marketing programs in partnership with sales teams to drive pipeline volume and velocity
- Develop a content marketing strategy to systematically engage prospects across each marketing channel
- Produce amazing lead-generation content, including trends reports, emails, landing pages, case studies, videos and social media content
- Collaborate with the product team to develop content around the launch of new products and features
- Support the business development team by creating content that shortens the sales cycle and converts prospects to closed deals, including slide decks and product sheets
- Measure and optimize the performance of all programs, campaigns, and channels to drive revenue growth and strategic value
- 5+ years of demand generation and product marketing experience with a B2B tech company or startup
- Experience marketing to large enterprise accounts and partnering with multiple senior leadership decision makers on joint marketing activities.
- Experience working with marketing technology that supports demand generation (marketing automation, Salesforce, ABM tools, ad tech)
- Knowledge of content creation software, including email marketing platforms, video editors and website builders
- Technical acumen and deep understanding of Product functionality with the ability to convey the value that features provide
- Excellent writing and editing skills with an attention to detail. Please include the phrase “Empire State Building” somewhere in your cover letter to prove this!
- Are passionate about content and the power of storytelling
- Eye for design and ability to provide creative direction
- Easily strike a balance between thinking strategically and executing tactically
- Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Like to deliver results and make an impact on an organization
- Willingness to occasionally travel for conferences or other company events
- Previous experience with APIs a plus
We are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers and Contributors. Our principles represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, and want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry leading products, please apply.
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 330 million images and more than 18 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company’s brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top