Marketing Intern - Global Media Department
Shutterstock’s Global Media team is seeking a marketing intern to work in its New York headquarters.
We are looking for a skilled, passionate intern who is considering a career in marketing and wants to gain hands-on experience with all aspects of digital marketing. This is a paid internship and an excellent way to gain an understanding of the ins and outs of building and monitoring successful campaigns across a variety of medium!
- Learn how to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns that generate leads from paid traffic
- Assist our team with executing campaigns, reporting, research, creative localization and optimization, A/B testing
- Pull analytics and generate performance reports (performance reports, click-through rates, cost per acquisition etc.)
- Attend meetings to learn about projects, products, verticals and solutions etc.
Skills & Requirements
- Interest in pursuing a career in digital marketing
- Junior/senior college student or recent graduate with coursework or experience in related field
- Must be able to intern for a full semester
- Flexible hours and schedule
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on, passionate learner
- Creative, flexible thinker with desire to uncover fresh ideas from data
- Background in marketing or business preferred
- Ability to contribute both individually and as part of a cross-functional team
- Basic knowledge of analytics and paid tools (i.e. Google Analytics & Adwords)
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
As a member of the Legal Team, Jayshree handles all of Shutterstock’s corporate legal work, from securities and exchange commission compliance to major company transactions.
Back to top