Marketing Automation Specialist
The Marketing Automation Specialist's primary role is to manage the building of marketing campaigns in our marketing automation platform. The Marketing Automation Specialist will also manage A/B testing, the production of campaign performance reports, and analysis and recommendations based on those reports.
In this role you will be responsible for creating, automating, and measuring engaging campaigns across a wide range of channels, including email, landing pages, and lead nurturing programs. You will work heavily with Shutterstock’s marketing automation system (Eloqua) as well as our CRM (Salesforce.com). You will also be responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on campaign results, providing regular engagement metrics to the marketing team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in email marketing/marketing automation, data analytics, and lead generation. If you are a data-minded person looking to advance your career in an integral, hands-on marketing role, we want to hear from you!
- Responsible for initiating, planning, executing, tracking, and measuring the success of email marketing campaigns using Eloqua (including event invitations, client communications, demand generation emails, and lead nurturing campaigns)
- Work with key stakeholders to guide, design and execute automated marketing campaigns and programs such as lead nurturing, and trigger based campaigns
- Use tools such as Litmus to continually enhance the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns
- Develop and optimize landing pages to support email campaigns and generate leads
- Maintain a strong technical understanding of Eloqua and Salesforce. This includes campaign management in both systems, contact management, lead tracking, segmenting, reporting, and basic CRM integration.
- Work closely with other team members to execute campaigns and build proper campaign tracking structure in the technical environment (Eloqua & Salesforce).
- Create and manage the form and function of web forms including best practice design, proper function, submission success, and tracking. Work closely with Senior Campaign Marketing Manager and design/production teams to accomplish this.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business Management, Marketing or related field preferred) or equivalent work experience required.
- 2-3 years experience in marketing automation and email campaign supervision
- Experience with Eloqua preferred; if not Eloqua, other major email marketing automation tool a must
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Knowledge of marketing principles and the creative development and execution process
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in A/B and multivariate testing
- Adept at multi-tasking and juggling a variety of time-sensitive projects in a deadline driven environment
- Strong self-starter who is a team player and can work independently.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills with the ability to think critically about the content.
- Good project management and communication skills with ability to make business cases
- Ability to work in a high energy, collaborative environment
- Basic knowledge of CSS/HTML
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com and follow Shutterstock on Twitter and on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top