- New York, NY
About the Role:
Shutterstock is seeking a Marketing Analyst whose primary responsibility will be to support the marketing organization and our pursuit of analytical perfection. This person will bring a mix of innovative ideas, measurement strategy, and tactical execution to support the measurement of our key marketing activities, as well as using their keen eye for identifying opportunities for new value creating programs from the data.
In this role you will:
- Analyze the impact and efficiency of acquisition and retargeting campaigns across digital and non-digital marketing channels
- Analyze the impact and efficacy of our customer marketing programs across a variety of different channels
- Analyze the impact and efficiency Monitor sitewide metrics, such as bounce rate, discovery, on-site click-through, add-to-cart and conversion rate efficiency.
- Work with analytics to develop and then analyze dashboards to monitor prospect and customer behaviors
- Analyze the user journey, marketing media mix, growth opportunities and more
You are a problem solver and love puzzles. You have experience with testing design, implementation, and analysis. You always follow the numbers. You are data-driven and a creative thinker with a knack for guiding users towards action. You can look at a problem, a design, and/or a campaign and see room for improvement others don’t see. You can also work with a blank slate and create something from nothing. You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment and don’t let obstacles prevent you from moving forward. You also know when to double down on a winner and cut your losses early when necessary.
- Post-secondary education in a quantitative discipline such as Economics, Statistics, the social sciences, or equivalent experience
- 2 - 3 years professional business experience
- Have an analytical mind, obsess over the details and enjoy solving problems
- An Excel guru, master of pivot tables, lookup, formulas
- Extremely proficient in SQL and can write queries with ease
- Experience with both data manipulation and visualization tools such as Tableau, Snowflake, Microstrategy, Qlikview
- Understanding of how to make recommendations and execute them
- Experience working with web analytics tools such as GA360
- Like to deliver results and make an impact on an organization
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment with minimal supervision
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
We are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers and Contributors. Our principles represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, and want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry leading products, please apply.
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 330 million images and more than 18 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company’s brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top