Manager, Marketing Optimization
Shutterstock is seeking a Conversion Rate Optimization Manager whose primary responsibility will be to enhance the conversion rate of our landing pages and conversion funnels. This person will bring a mix of innovative ideas, measurement strategy, and tactical execution to support our key marketing initiatives.
The Conversion Rate Optimization Manager will be responsible for the ongoing strategy for the acquisition landing pages, reporting, analysis, and recommendations for improving user experience and conversion rates via testing and optimization. They will develop personalized user acquisition flows by understanding the key conversion funnel stages and building a roadmap to get there. This role is a unique opportunity to play a meaningful role shaping the future of Shutterstock’s customer growth programs.
The Shutterstock NY office is in the Empire State Building where you’ll enjoy a high-tech, high energy working environment, breakfast, lunch, and snacks every day, ample celebrations and tons of other fun perks.
- Own the longitudinal conversion optimization plan, structured test design, implementation and insights generation against the business objectives
- Leverage our internal platforms and/or recommend third-party platforms to create landing page tests and conversion funnels to continually improve key conversion metrics
- Manage the day to day operations for executing tests and enhancing campaigns
- Analyze key metrics daily, identify trends and execute a test to improve the target KPI
- Collaborate with internal and external teams such as marketing, creative, data science, agencies, consultants, and product teams required to execute against optimization plan
- Travel: Limited
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Past experience with web analytics, A/B/Multivariate testing, and inbound marketing tactics within a fast-paced eCommerce environment
- 3-5 years experience in a conversion optimization, strategy consulting, or product marketing function
- Prior working experience with conversion optimization tech such as Wasabi or Contentful, with knowledge of structured test design methodology
- Proficient with marketing statistics and math
- Strong comfort with with Google Analytics and similar platforms
- Ability to present data and communicate effectively at an executive level
You are a problem solver and love puzzles. You are data-driven and a creative thinker with a knack for guiding users towards conversion. You can look at a problem, a design, and/or a campaign and see room for improvement others don’t see. You can also work with at a blank slate and create something from nothing. You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment and don’t let obstacles prevent you from moving forward. You also know when to double down on a winner and cut your losses early when necessary.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week and has millions of images and video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top