Manager, Global Customer Care Product Operations
- New York, NY
Shutterstock is looking for a Product Operations Manager, Global Customer Care to maintain alignment between Care and Product teams, advocating for customer and employee needs while coordinating feature launches.
Seated in our NYC office and reporting to the Senior Manager, Product Operations, you will build and maintain relationships with product and tech teams to ensure we are aware of, and prepared for new features and functionality, coordinating across Care operations teams for launches.
- Work closely with Product teams to establish requirements and support User Acceptance Testing for new feature and functionality development
- Work closely with Customer Care Operations teams, as well as various other operational departments, to define support models needed for product launches
- Champion the needs of customers by analyzing voice of the customer data, capturing and organizing priorities that will increase customer satisfaction
- Work with Care Operations to identify product enhancements that increase efficiency and lower operational costs, building business cases to garner appropriate product support
- Positively contribute to our key performance indicators of improving customer satisfaction, increasing customer engagement and reducing escalations.
- Advocate for customers at every opportunity
- A degree from a 4-year college or university or equivalent experience
- 5+ years work experience, ideally in one or more of the following areas: B2B sales, Technical Project Management, Customer Service, Business Analysis, Quality Assurance and/or Product Management
- Understanding of sales cycles
- Understanding of product life cycles
- Experience in analyzing data and interpreting for various audiences, from front line teams up to Executives
- Experience collaborating across functional areas
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with frequently changing priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with agile system development a plus
- Knowledge of SalesForce and Jira strongly preferred
We are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers and Contributors. Our principles represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, and want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry leading products, please apply.
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 330 million images and more than 18 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company’s brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top