Manager, Enterprise Strategic API Partnerships
We are seeking a Strategic Partnerships Manager to join the Shutterstock Platform Solutions team. This team builds and grows strategic relationships with high-value Enterprise companies, enabling access to Shutterstock content directly within external applications. Through the Shutterstock API, we power integrations with companies such as Johnson & Johnson, Deloitte, AOL, and Microsoft.
As a Strategic Partnerships Manager, you will lead the API implementation strategy for high profile Enterprise API clients, which will include - integration, optimization, and growth. You will work with Shutterstock sales reps / account owners to ensure the successful launch of new partner integrations, manage and grow existing relationships for incremental value. Day-to-day responsibilities include consulting customers on the right API solutions, driving the customer onboarding process, executing business terms, and collaborating with internal stakeholders in product, marketing, tech, and finance.
- Drive the end to end API strategy for on-boarding, executing and growing Enterprise API clients
- Work with Account Executive to drive new client on-boarding process to ensure successful and timely launch of new API integrations:
- Work with partners to create launch plan, acting as a liaison between the partner product / BD teams and Shutterstock product / tech teams
- Coordinate setup and launch with internal stakeholders including finance, BI, product / tech, and marketing
- Ensure smooth delivery of all contractual terms
- Manage day-to-day requests from existing partners, as well as any weekly or monthly check-ins to ensure their business outcomes are achieved
- Optimize API integration to drive incremental growth
- Track API activity to forecast partner growth and highlight initiatives in flight and new revenue opportunities
- Build case studies with current partners to showcase integration wins
- Analyze existing partner relationships to establish best practices and optimize partner program
- Share feedback, feature requests, etc. with team and work cross-functionally as needed to prioritize
- Be a subject matter expert on API partnerships and champion the partner program internally and externally
- Willing and able to travel (10% of the time)
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, partner management or account management. Previous experience with APIs a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in technology and business development
- Driven, energetic, highly organized, team player
- Proven ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to identify and remove blockers to move a project forward quickly
- Experience analyzing program trends and recommending impactful improvements
- Clear understanding on how to communicate processes, connect dots, and optimize workflow
- Direct experience managing product integrations, strategic partnerships, or workflow solutions a plus
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 260 million images and more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top