We’re looking for an experienced LMS Administrator to join Shutterstock’s growing Global Learning & Development team. You will support the needs your team by coordinating, administering and tracking all learning and development programs and services. You’ll monitor, evaluate and record training activities, and assist in evaluating program effectiveness while ensuring that all employees are informed of learning and development opportunities.
- Manage the implementation and/or utilization of Learning technologies
- Research and resolve LMS functionality issues
- Act as primary technical liaison between LMS vendor and Shutterstock
- Stay current with system updates and enhancements
- Communicate training programs and services, and inform employees about training options
- Deploy, track and report on all LMS based training, including: eLearning, VILT and ILT sessions
- You should have either a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, or equivalent Learning Management Systems Administration experience
- Learning Management Systems experience is a non-negotiable requirement. (We use Saba LMS - Saba experience is strongly preferred)
- You’ve managed projects in the past and maintained a strong attention to detail
- You should have strong communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Experience planning and organizing projects, events and/or delegating tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, be a team player and be adaptable
- Demonstrated ability to handle data gathering, data analysis and interpretation to solve business issues
- Must be able to identify problems and resolve issues quickly and efficiently
Shutterstock, a global technology company, has created the largest and most vibrant two-sided marketplace for creative professionals to license content - including images, videos, and music - as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
The company has expanded its portfolio to include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management platform for businesses, as well as Offset, a high-end image collection.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Director of Editorial Sales, North America
In her role, Candice works closely with the Sales, Content, Product, and Marketing Teams to sell Shutterstock’s editorial content to customers across North America.
Back to top