Lead Recruiter, EMEA
Shutterstock is a growing and profitable tech company headquartered in New York City that powers visual creativity around the world. We are currently seeking a results-oriented professional to join the Shutterstock team as our Recruiter, EMEA. Your primary responsibility will be hiring for European offices. You will work collaboratively across all functions of the organization and have significant exposure to senior management. There's a lot of room to innovate and develop creative recruiting strategies and programs.
- Represent Shutterstock in a positive way and attract qualified candidates
- Manage candidate process and experience ensuring a positive interaction regardless of whether they get the job.
- Full lifecycle recruiting: post openings, source candidates, review resumes, ATS candidate management, screen applicants, manage interview process, gather feedback, conduct reference checks, provide salary recommendations, and present & negotiate offers.
- Collaborate with Director, HR, Department Heads and Hiring Managers to develop & execute recruiting strategies.
- Facilitate interview feedback and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Utilize innovative recruiting methods including social media sites, networking events, building partnerships, etc.
- Foster applicant relationships & develop a pipeline for future positions.
- Promote & generate employee referrals
- Organize & attend recruiting events, including job fairs, meet-ups, & networking events.
- 5+ years of Corporate recruiting experience
- A degree from a 4-year college or university or equivalent experience
- Outgoing & dynamic personality with excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly connect and work with individuals across all disciplines
- A proactive, results-driven approach
- Natural ability to multi-task and respond quickly to ever-changing priorities
- Ability to grasp new and emerging technologies
- Patient, communicative team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Start-up, e-commerce or Internet recruiting experience a plus
- Greenhouse or similar ATS experience
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week and has millions of images and video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Back to top