Director, Content Review Operations
We’re looking for a dynamic leader to own our global content quality review operations. You are someone who is results driven and thrives in an innovative high-energy environment. This position is responsible for managing and evolving our content evaluation operations ensuring that we are effectively publishing content that meets our global marketplace needs. This position calls for an experienced creative thinker who operates with decisive operational judgment with the ability to balance strategic thinking with tactical execution.
- Implement and manage review teams and processes to achieve content quality goals.
- Establish and maintain Shutterstock content review standards to meet our global marketplace and customer requirements.
- Develop production metrics for content evaluation and quality; measureable commitments that support strategic initiatives and market coverage targets.
- Determine and implement Shutterstock content quality strategy, leading initiatives to advance the consistency of review processes and workflow systems.
- Establish a culture that ensures that every content quality judgment is made with consideration for the contributor’s success.
- Own review teams training and education; design and implement reviewer training modules and programs to bring about expedited reviewer on-boarding and review consistency.
- Hands-On: You should love rolling up your sleeves and working alongside the team.
- Experience managing output-focused operations, production measurement and optimization, managing multiple (and competing) priorities and deadlines.
- Outstanding team leadership skills. Excellent communicator, decisive, results-driven, with strong ability to align and inspire teams.
- Strong business workflow and data analysis skills. Experience defining and implementing content operations work models and process improvements.
- Passionate enthusiasm for creative imagery. Experience with stock photography marketplaces and licensing terms.
- Exceptional at achieving time-sensitive production goals while managing multiple (and competing) priorities and imminent deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, including pivot tables, formulas, and graphs.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world.
Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, SanFrancisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top