Key Account Partner (Global Enterprise Accounts)
Key Account Partner
Shutterstock has created the largest and most vibrant two-sided global marketplace for creative professionals, to license content - including images, videos, and music, as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
Our enterprise-grade platform makes content creation quick and easy. Using this platform, the Global Sales Team equips corporate brands, news and editorial outlets with creative, unique solutions and high quality content.
What you’ll get from us:
- Culture. Our culture thrives on the unique individuals that make up Shutterstock; this uniqueness empowers us as a whole..
- Learning opportunities. Ambitious team members and leaders take advantage of many learning opportunities which bring real value and results to the work being done at Shutterstock. You will continue to grow & develop each day.
- Benefits. We work hard to make sure everyone gets the most out of working with us. Along with a competitive salary, Shutterstock offers the total package, which includes food and snack-filled offices, multiple health coverage options, a 401K match program, fitness benefits, and more! All this, nestled into our open, collaboration-inducing, game-friendly environment, you'll love becoming a member of the team!
What you’ll do as a Key Account Partner:
- Lead strategic selling initiatives to a defined list of global enterprises.
- Establish account strategy/plan, create strategic relationship goals and build executive alignment to create long term business success
- Develop and deepen relationships with business leaders to understand their unique company challenges and provide tailored and innovative solutions based on the customer’s needs.
- Drive account strategy to influence long term business decisions - including integrated partnership opportunities.
- Own end-to-end sales-cycles and present large multi-year agreements to C-level executives and key stakeholders on a local, regional and global basis.
- Manage complex global account(s) with multiple opportunities across different functions with forecast and budgetary accuracy.
- Partner with client success managers to create strategy, focus, and prioritization within assigned territory and/or account list.
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years experience engaging with the largest corporate enterprise and media companies, selling a broad portfolio of products at C-level.
- Proven experience in strategic sales at an enterprise B2B software and/or media company.
- Demonstrated track record in working towards and exceeding sales goals.
- Innovative mindset that drives results and creative, outside-of-the-box solutions.
- Demonstrated success with large complex commercial and legal negotiations working with procurement, legal, and business teams.
- Deep industry knowledge.
- 50% of time spent off-site at client meetings; travel as needed (dependent on role)
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 297 million images and more than 16 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company’s brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top