Junior Client Success Manager
Shutterstock is a rapidly growing, global content and technology company based across the globe. We offer a professional, energetic, and vibrant culture within a creative industry transforming the music, video, photography and editorial marketplace.
Continued growth of our content library, product portfolio and customer base are creating new career opportunities. We are seeking now a Jr. Client Success Manager, for our Los Angeles office.
As a Jr. Client Success Manager, you will report directly to the West Coast Manager of Client Success and be responsible for ensuring customer success from pre sales to post sales and retention within our Entertainment Vertical. You will work closely with other Entertainment CSM’s daily to identify customer use cases, build and assist with customer demos and help guide the customer through to deployment and adoption. You will act as a Shutterstock facilitator so you can address customer queries as they arise.
- Assist in growing and developing our customer base through one-on-one interactions, with a focus on exceptional service.
- Respond to inbound requests from all channels (phone, portal, and e-mail).
- Guide customer to self-help resources and documentation.
- Identify customer’s pain points and collaborate with the marketing and product teams to build solutions that will engage new and existing customers.
- To partner with the wider Sales team, Marketing, Product, Content, Finance, Legal, Business Intelligence and other teams to improve the content search, purchase and licensing experience for our client base.
- To identify customer issues, areas of improvement and expanded business opportunities, and be the primary customer feedback advocate within Shutterstock who works as part of a team to create company solutions.
- Pre-sales support including client project research, PowerPoint assistance and other pro-active support of the expert advocates.
- Account support including managing content requests and delivery, legal and financial documents, account setup, activity and revenue reporting, and contact updates.
- Marketing communications -- working with the Sales and Marketing teams to help create, deploy and measure client emails, electronic collateral, events and educational tools.
- Fluent English
- You must enjoy helping people, solving problems, and working to provide a better user experience for customers. You're someone that others can count on, and someone they enjoy working with.
- Great interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (verbal, written, and design)
- Possesses a strong attention to detail and is able to build relationships at all levels.
- Strong customer service skills, and the ability to build and maintain relationships via telephone, email, and chat.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience working within a Sales or Customer Service environment, preferably within an advertising agency, media company, or technology organization.
- Computer proficiency (The Internet, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google docs, etc.). Experience using Salesforce a plus.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and ability to propose solutions to problems.
Shutterstock, a global technology company, has created the largest and most vibrant two-sided marketplace for creative professionals to license content - including images, videos, and music - as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
The company has expanded its portfolio to include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management platform for businesses, as well as Offset, a high-end image collection.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
VP, Content Operations
Paul is responsible for scaling Shutterstock's content strategy and distribution processes—helping contributors better monetize their creative brands and maximizing company revenue.
Back to top