Shutterstock is looking for a highly motivated Digital Designer. The ideal candidate for this role is well versed in industry standard software, HTML5 and remains current on trends in the marketing creative space. This role will report to the Marketing Art Director and be responsible for developing digital marketing assets to network specs in international languages across multiple file formats.
As the Digital Designer, you will be responsible for making sure our creative materials look their best all over the globe. You will work closely with the design team, including designers, copywriters and marketers—and keep Shutterstock growing fast, innovating and staying at the forefront of our industry.
Your typical day will include:
• Ensuring design specifications and functional aspects of online assets meet Company’s corporate branding and technical standards. This includes production support for online (e.g. banner advertisements, social media assets, dynamic infographics, email campaigns, etc.).
• Focusing on production and graphics support with some degree of conceptual design work.
• Assisting product marketing managers, business intelligence, front/back-end developers and quality assurance practitioners in translating strategic business objectives, and test plans into stunning designs that excite and inspire digital audiences and convert customers
• Remaining current with industry best practices and apply them to the design and development of creative.
This job might be for you if you have:
• A degree in Graphic Design or commensurate experience.
• Fluency in English, verbal and written. Other language(s) a plus.
• 1-2+ years of web and print production. Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud and MS Office, Keynote and HTML 5.
• A working knowledge of CSS
• Email coding a big plus
• A solid knowledge of design fundamentals, web graphic optimization and pre-flight methods for commercial printing.
• A thorough understanding of web graphic formats and optimization.
• An outstanding portfolio, demonstrating an interest in the areas of digital marketing as well as advertising and marketing collateral.
• The ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality work and projecting a positive attitude.
Back to top