Shutterstock Custom's mission is to help brands easily create content that’s authentic, cost effective, and scalable. Using our platform, brands can connect with a worldwide creative network to create content that helps brands drive engagement and tell their stories.
In this role, you will drive quality within the team by building tools and infrastructure to enable the rest of the team to build great tests that increase code quality. The ideal candidate has 2 years of prior experience as a Test Engineer on a product team and 4 years of overall software development experience on a web-based product team.
Along the way you will be collaborating with an extremely talented and passionate team of engineers, designers, and product managers in building and scaling how brands create custom content on-demand.
- You are a software engineer at heart that is hands-on with code and implementing automated tests inside the code-base
- You will build out test automation infrastructure and integrate with CI pipeline
- You will drive and advocate for quality across our engineering team during sprint planning, architecture designs and release management to improve overall code quality and release confidence. You will also conduct team demos and learning sessions to identify areas of improvement in our test methods and remove friction encountered by the teams
- You will be responsible over our release quality assurance planning and work with our engineering managers on the release timelines and track test execution over automated and manual tests.
- You will automate manual tests and improve our weekly release testing practices and tooling
- 2 years of software engineering experience on a product team
- 2 years of test engineering experience on a product team
- Bonus if you have used our stack before, MongoDB, NodeJS, React, Angular, Express, Hapi
- Worked with AWS or other cloud providers to deploy your web application
- Experience with continuous integration tools like CircleCI, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with building out test coverage over a legacy platform
- Experience with Jira X-Ray test reporting
Shutterstock encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Shutterstock has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our People team at email@example.com if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 260 million images and more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top