We're seeking a talented iOS Engineer to join our Native Apps team. Shutterstock is building amazing iOS applications that deliver productivity and creativity to our customers & contributors. Our mobile and tablet apps represent a showcase for great stock images and superb design.
- In this role you will help us shape, design, and build the Shutterstock contributor and consumer experience for iOS utilizing a number of frameworks and libraries such as UIKit, CoreData, Foundation, CoreGraphics.
- As part of an agile team you’ll work alongside a UX Designer, Product Owner, Test Engineer, and other iOS Engineers to create the next awesome mobile app.
- Develop and implement new features in native Objective-C and Swift.
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of experience developing in Objective-C with the iOS SDK
- Passionate for writing high-quality software that solves meaningful problems at scale
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs
- Able to shepherd projects from prototype stage into production
- Fluent in a few programming languages, dynamic and static
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Swift
- Open Source contributor
- Experience building RESTful APIs
Shutterstock, a global technology company, has created the largest and most vibrant two-sided marketplace for creative professionals to license content - including images, videos and music - as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
The company has expanded its portfolio to include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management platform for businesses, as well as Offset, a high-end image collection.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Director of Editorial Sales, North America
In her role, Candice works closely with the Sales, Content, Product, and Marketing Teams to sell Shutterstock’s editorial content to customers across North America.
Back to top