Intern - Operations/Data Analyst
Shutterstock is a leading global technology company that offers high-quality assets, tools and services through our creative platform. This platform inspires creators throughout the world by providing diverse content to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. The people behind the scenes are a super talented, fiercely passionate group of individuals with the unified goal of working together to build a stronger company for our customers, contributors and colleagues alike.
Shutterstock’s Global Customer Care (GCC) team is seeking an intern who can assist in data analysis that will enable us to improve our key metrics. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to review data that will help us develop insights and/or gaps in our current operations. The focus will be on a defined problem area within either the customer service or sales process. You’ll also get to work with our global call centers, located around the world.
Note: This position is a part of our Global Customer Care organization, reports to the GCC Operations Manager, and is based out of Shutterstock’s New York headquarters in the Empire State Building. This role is for Summer 2019, June 3rd-August 2.
- Collect and analyze data from multiple sources (SalesForce, Tableau, Excel spreadsheets), and consolidate into a view for analysis
- Identify insights for discussion
- Create executive-level presentations, sharing these insights
- Rising senior (or recent grad), pursuing a bachelor’s degree in data analytics, computer science, or related program
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables, macros) + ability to export or merge data into one view
- Microsoft Powerpoint or Google Slides
- Lucidchart - or other flowcharting software
- Problem Solving mentality
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week and has millions of images and video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top