Intern - Marketing / Demand Generation
Shutterstock is a leading global technology company that offers high-quality assets, tools and
services through our creative platform. This platform inspires creators throughout the world by providing diverse content to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. The people behind the scenes are a super talented, fiercely passionate group of individuals with the unified goal of working together to build a stronger company for our customers, contributors and colleagues alike.
Shutterstock is looking for a talented marketing intern to join their Enterprise Marketing team during the summer of 2019. As a member of our team, you will gain exposure to all aspects of a growing enterprise business and global sales team. The candidate should be a self-starter, ready to learn and above all passionate about marketing.
Note: This position is a part of our Enterprise Marketing organization, reports to our Sales Marketing Manager, and is based out of Shutterstock’s New York headquarters in the Empire State Building. This role is for Summer 2019, June 3rd-August 2.
- Conduct market research for Enterprise product launches and create a full go-to-market plan
- Find examples of our creative assets ‘in the wild’ and create a catalog of case studies that can be used in the sales process
- Participate in creative brainstorming and assist in the creation of internal creative briefs for marketing campaigns
- Help brainstorm and develop new content such as blog posts, case studies, etc.
- Develop and manage a system for fielding, prioritizing and executing sales team requests for ad hoc sales and marketing materials
- Proactively identify additional marketing opportunities to support the sales team
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the Enterprise marketing team, including:
- Manage the organizational system for storing sales collateral
- Manage the upkeep of swag catalog and concept new swag designs with design team
- Place swag orders and coordinate international distribution of swag
- Help submit and track Enterprise marketing expenses
- Manage field marketing event logistics
- Rising senior (or recent grad), pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Knowledge of international markets is a plus
- A strong team player, but also a self-starter
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week and has millions of images and video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top