Intern - Content Operations
Shutterstock is a leading global technology company that offers high-quality assets, tools and services through our creative platform. This platform inspires creators throughout the world by providing diverse content to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. The people behind the scenes are a super talented, fiercely passionate group of individuals with the unified goal of working together to build a stronger company for our customers, contributors and colleagues alike.
Shutterstock’s Content Operations team is seeking a creative, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and disciplined individual to work with us as a summer intern. We’re seeking someone who is enthusiastic and eager to learn about the stock industry, licensing, review and curation standards as well as marketplace trends.
Note: This position is a part of our Strategic Partner Content Operations team, reports to our Sr. Manager, Content Operations, and is based out of Shutterstock’s New York headquarters in the Empire State Building. This role is for Summer 2019, June 3rd-August 2nd
- Assist in managing content strategic partnership accounts
- Ensure content partner happiness & loyalty; making their success a primary focus ensuring that every interaction with Shutterstock is a rewarding experience
- Provide strategic content partner administrative support, including account set-up and onboarding and day-to-day partner operations
- Assist as needed with content submission feedback for strategic partners; provide insights and guidance on standards, compliance policies and the optimal use of content upload processes
- Conduct quality evaluation of media assets and related metadata ensuring marketplace integrity and consistency for published content
- Participate in the creation and presentation of reviewer policy and standards webinars
- Participate in auditing of collection for compliance with new or updated policy and standards
- Rising senior (or recent grad), pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- Hands-On Mentality: You should love rolling up your sleeves and working alongside the team.
- Understanding and enthusiasm for Photography, Illustration and/or Footage experience
- Enjoy helping people, solving problems, and working to provide a better user experience
- Engaging personality with exceptional leadership, communication and networking skills
- Technically minded; ability to provide creative ideas around using technology to improve the contributor experience
- Software experience using media production and editing tools, including: Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, Compressor, After Effects, Excel, Google Docs and file sharing protocol.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week and has millions of images and video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top