HR Business Partner
We are seeking an HR Business Partner to produce initiatives and development solutions for our employees across a critical range of HR issues such as: reward, employee relations, talent, performance, organization growth & change, leadership, and learning & development. The right candidate will help cultivate Shutterstock’s energetic and productive culture through both strategic level execution and implementation of day-to-day operations.
- Uncover, articulate, and advocate the needs of talent management for client group
- Simultaneously advance client group agenda and global Human Resources Department initiatives within client groups
- Advise on and establish new talent management activities to ensure smooth on-boarding, development, and retention of employees
- Facilitate communication and collaboration across all areas of the business
- Investigate and resolve employee issues as well as performance complaints and concerns
- Partner with the recruitment team to ensure that hiring practices and prioritization fit the needs of the business
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of experience in a Human Resources Department capacity with progressive responsibility
- Demonstrated project and people management experience
- Prior experience handling employee relations and grievances
- Previous experience working at a high-growth technical company
- Experience supporting a population of employees who have fixed and variable compensation packages including but not limited to base salary, commissions, and equity
- Superior Key Stakeholder Relationship Management experience
- Organizational Design experience
Shutterstock, a global technology company, has created the largest and most vibrant two-sided marketplace for creative professionals to license content - including images, videos, and music - as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
The company has expanded its portfolio to include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management platform for businesses, as well as Offset, a high-end image collection.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Director of Editorial Sales, North America
In her role, Candice works closely with the Sales, Content, Product, and Marketing Teams to sell Shutterstock’s editorial content to customers across North America.
Back to top