Head of Global Platform Solutions Marketing
- New York, NY
We are seeking a Head of Marketing to join the Shutterstock Platform Solutions team. This team builds and grows strategic relationships with high-value technology companies, enabling access to Shutterstock content, technology, and tools directly within external applications. Through the Shutterstock API, we power integrations with companies such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Apple.
As the Head of Marketing, you will lead all marketing initiatives for the Platform Solutions team, including demand generation, account based marketing, and product marketing. You will build and scale a team to support end to end marketing initiatives for one of the fastest growing areas of the company. This team operates with a start-up mentality and is looking for someone to move quickly, wear many hats, and drive results
- Build and execute the marketing strategy for Platform Solutions
- Drive the strategy for lead generation and key account expansion for global pipeline growth
- Orchestrate account-based marketing programs in partnership with sales teams to drive pipeline volume and velocity
- Measure and optimize the performance of all programs, campaigns, and channels to drive revenue growth and strategic value
- Build, manage, and nurture a team of marketers to scale marketing execution
- Be at the forefront of marketing innovation and take advantage of emerging opportunities to ensure we are leading the way
- 10 years of demand generation and/or product marketing experience with a B2B tech company or startup
- A proven track record of designing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns that generate double or triple digit growth
- Experience marketing to large strategic accounts with multiple people in the buying cycle and decision makers in senior leadership roles
- Strong leadership skills and experience hiring, coaching, and retaining amazing team members
- Experience working with marketing technology that supports demand generation (marketing automation, Salesforce, ABM tools, ad tech)
- Excellent project and budget management skills
- Previous experience with APIs a plus
We are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers and Contributors. Our principles represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, and want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry leading products, please apply.
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 330 million images and more than 18 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company’s brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top