Global Senior Media Specialist
Shutterstock is seeking a Global Media Specialist to help grow the channel and take it to the next level. This person will be responsible for developing and executing global media campaigns. They will actively research new opportunities as well as test and optimize campaigns to help grow the program and drive performance. Creative thinking and initiative will be encouraged as they collaborate with other team members and departments.
- Develop media advertising campaign that delivers on marketing objectives
- Able to independently plan, manage, execute, and report on all ad campaigns as well as work with external agencies
- Make ongoing optimizations, including daily management of budgets, bids, creative, keywords, targeting, etc.
- Develop and execute test-and-learn programs against new targets, messages, etc.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on results
- Stay up-to-date on new vendors, media opportunities, and trends
- Use detailed analytics to understand customer segments and performance in order to best expand and optimize media and creative.
- Related work experience and/or BA or BS in Marketing, Economics, Business, or related fields.
- 3-5 years of experience in a results-driven marketing environment, with some experience in marketing B2B products and services (preferably with online subscription products)
- Experience working with data sets to understand, analyze, and optimize campaigns
- Knowledge of conversion tracking, including multi-channel attribution
- Understanding of audience insights and segmentation
- Familiarity with relevant software such as ad trafficking, tag management, analytics, click fraud, and viewability tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Curiosity and a desire to keep learning
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Google Analytics certified
- Knowledge of photography and technology is a plus
- A positive attitude, sense of humor, and creative problem solving skills
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
As a member of the Legal Team, Jayshree handles all of Shutterstock’s corporate legal work, from securities and exchange commission compliance to major company transactions.
Back to top