Global Marketing Manager
Shutterstock is seeking a Global Marketing Manager to help grow the channel and take it to the next level. This person will be responsible for maximizing display revenue for Shutterstock products and brands globally. They will actively research new opportunities as well as test and optimize campaigns to help grow the program and drive performance. Creative thinking and initiative will be encouraged as they collaborate with other team members and departments.
- Responsible for market penetration and new customer acquisition via the Display channel using a mix of strategic partners (i.e. DSPs, direct buys, remarketing, etc.) to achieve revenue targets
- Manage the Display budget and allocate effectively across partners and campaigns
- Research, build a media plan, and negotiate media buys with digital media publishers
- Lead the development & optimization of campaign creative (banners, videos, landing pages)
- Drive full funnel marketing strategy across channels and business units in a data driven manner
- Oversee campaign setup: implement ad serving/tracking, traffic creative, and QA
- Use detailed analytics to understand customer segments and performance in order to best expand and optimize media and creative
- Leverage data to analyze and report out performance as well as to make decisions and inform testing, new ideas, and optimizations.
- Implement A/B and multivariate creative and landing page testing with a focus on increased conversion rates and revenue
- Share performance updates and learnings with the team
- 5+ years working in a results-driven marketing environment with some experience in either eCommerce or direct response
- Experience working with data to drive marketing insights
- Advanced skills in Excel required
- Experience with A/B and Multivariate testing required
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, negotiation, and prioritization skills
- Experience managing large display campaigns and budgets as well as a proven record of scaling and optimizing them for conversions via creative tests, landing page tests and other levers
- Experience using 3rd party Ad Serving (DART, Sizmek, etc.) and Website Analytics (Google Analytics, comScore, Omniture, WebTrends, etc.)
- Related work experience and/or BA or BS in Marketing, Economics, Business, or related fields
- 2-3 years direct buying experience preferred in FB, DCM, DBM, and other programmatic channels
- A diverse marketing background and international display experience is a plus
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with strong attention to detail, driving projects to completion under deadlines
- Self-directed and enthusiastic team player
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Director of Editorial Sales, North America
In her role, Candice works closely with the Sales, Content, Product, and Marketing Teams to sell Shutterstock’s editorial content to customers across North America.
Back to top