Global Head of Talent Acquisition
- New York, NY
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), headquartered in New York City, is the premier tech and content platform providing beautiful and relevant visual and audio content for storytellers around the world to engage and captivate their audiences. The entrepreneurial spirit is deeply ingrained in our culture, and we are a dynamic and growing company with the financial strength and ongoing profitability to fuel our growth ambitions. We are currently seeking someone with a relentless, can-do attitude to lead our Global Talent Acquisition function.
Reporting to the CHRO and working closely with our Executive Leadership Team, you will be responsible for establishing Shutterstock’s Global Talent Acquisition strategy and implementing recruiting initiatives, policies, and practices that will attract diverse, high-performing talent from around the world. You will be charged with driving systemic change to develop world-class recruiting competencies throughout the company including short and long-term recruitment planning, resource allocation and deployment, performance metrics reporting, and employment branding.
- Develop and drive the Global Talent Acquisition strategy, with a focus on proactive candidate sourcing, that will result in attracting and retaining a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates for all positions and maximize the return on investment
- Build, Lead, and Coach a high-performing team of Recruiting Managers and Recruiters supplemented with contingent staff as necessary
- Innovate and experiment with new approaches to candidate sourcing
- Leverage and optimize existing technology (Greenhouse and Workday) to automate and streamline recruiting and hiring processes
- Develop, implement and analyze recruitment metrics to track effectiveness and drive improvement of programs, sources and technology as well as drive recruiter performance.
- Build and manage an effective, metrics-driven Diversity & Inclusion recruiting platform, including comprehensive Candidate Tracking, Interview Training, and Performance Metrics designed to support global Diversity & Inclusion Talent Acquisition initiatives.
- Track and analyze budget expenditure; control costs, seek efficiencies and measure cost effectiveness of deliverables
- Partner with Human Resources and Business Leaders to understand hiring needs and implement effective headcount tracking processes
- Manage the headcount requisition approval process and optimize recruiter bandwidth with appropriate allocation of open requisitions
- Recruit for Executive Leadership roles and lead consultative recruiting projects
- Train hiring managers and interviewers on best practices for recruiting and interviewing candidates; partner with Talent Management and Legal to establish requirements for interview processes
- Lead employer branding and social media strategy efforts, partnering with Internal Communications and PR teams.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices
- Develop and maintain high-functioning partnership with all teams across the organization
- At least 15+ years of experience with full- lifecycle Corporate Recruiting, including, but not limited to: Candidate Sourcing & Assessment, Job Analysis, Wage & Salary Trends, and Strategy.
- At least 10-15+ years of current experience managing a Global Corporate Recruiting function, including US, Canada, APAC, EMEA, and LATAM regions.
- Prior successful experience managing global teams of Recruiting Managers and Recruiters at a rapidly growing Tech company
- Prior successful experience building and managing a Diversity & Inclusion Program
- Prior successful experience building and managing a Campus Recruiting Program
- Prior successful experience implementing an enterprise level ATS (Greenhouse, Workday or similar).
- Prior successful experience scaling a global organization - opening & staffing new offices
- Deep understand of global employment & immigration law as it pertains to hiring
- Prior successful experience building out an Employee Referral Program
- Prior successful experience managing an enterprise level Hiring Process for Temporary and/or Contract resources
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing a creative, metrics-driven, consultative service-oriented recruiting strategy for a global Tech organization
- Ability to develop business cases and service requirements
- Ability to influence and foster trust with stakeholders at all levels, while creating and managing strategic alliances
- Experience with managing OFCCP compliance requirements
- Experience with efficient utilization of candidate sourcing tools (LinkedIn Recruiter, Vettery, Indeed, Fetcher, etc)
- Experience implementing technical screening tools into Interview Processes (HackerRank, Codility, etc)
- Experience managing a Contingent Vendor List, ideally utilizing an RFP process in partnership with an organization's Procurement department
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with no hesitation of networking, and public speaking
- Experience leading the development of a comprehensive social media employment branding campaign is preferred
- BA/BS Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related fields is preferred
We are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers and Contributors. Our principles represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, and want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry leading products, please apply.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 330 million images and more than 18 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company’s brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top