Front End Web Developer, A/B Testing & Optimization
Shutterstock is growing by leaps and bounds and our data is too. We are looking for an ambitious front-end developer with eCommerce experience who understand metrics and our business, in order to support and optimize our rapid business growth. Great candidates will be able to understand the big picture needs of a publicly traded international E-Commerce business and deliver information with speed, accuracy and clarity. You will be working with highly motivated and talented analysts, marketers, product managers, UX designers, and engineers to generate actionable insight and analytics to empower data-driven decisioning.
- Able to configure Optimizely platform, set up the right goals, implementing variations in Optimizely using a blend of GUI tools and coding
- Set up, QA, and run A/B tests using Optimizely Web Experimentation and Personalization.
- Help define the roadmap prioritization by accurately estimating work input to various experiments
- Able to set up A/B tests using Optimizely Full Stack
- Amplify natural behaviors such as sharing and word of mouth between users.
- Helps create a repeatable process for QA that ensures all best practices for “testing the test” are followed
- Create tools/documentation to push out to the individual teams for them to QA on their own.
- Skilled front end developer, highly proficient in HTML, JS, and CSS so that you can set up Optimizely tests
- eCommerce experience and understand consumer websites
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical field, or demonstrable extensive front end engineering experience.
- Experience in implementing and QA front end measurement framework such as Optimizely, Google Analytics etc.
- Good understanding of A/B test, and measurement
- Good communication skills, including report writing and presentation of results, ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Enjoy working fast with a multidisciplinary team
- An eye for design and understanding UX principles
- SQL, R, Python skills
- Understanding of marketing
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
As a member of the Legal Team, Jayshree handles all of Shutterstock’s corporate legal work, from securities and exchange commission compliance to major company transactions.
Back to top